Complaint Review: Dynamic Recovery Services

• Reported By: Carol — Willis Texas
Dynamic Recovery Services
, Select State/Province USA

Dynamic Recovery Services Collection Agency nationwide

They called me today trying to collect a debt from 1991!  Claim it was a Discovery card.  When I said that I never had a Discovery Card she insinuated that I was a liar.  When I asked why I haven't had any notice of this before she rudely said letter had been coming to my current address.  I said that I just moved to this address the other day and that I didn't even have a mailbox yet! I don't know where they got my husband's phone number or my information, but they have to be a scam.  I looked up on their website with the account number she gave me and it has an amount of over 5,000 with no other information.  Someone needs to look into this company and their practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2014 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Recovery-Services/Select-StateProvince/Dynamic-Recovery-Services-Collection-Agency-nationwide-1125538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Recovery Services