Complaint Review: Dynamic Recovery Solutions System

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: M G Cotton — West Memphis Arkansas United States of America
Dynamic Recovery Solutions System
4101 McEwen Rd. Suite 150 Farmers Branch, Texas United States of America

Dynamic Recovery Solutions System Violated my privacy thru the privacy act by calling friends, family, coworkers etc Farmers Branch, Texas

*General Comment: To 'Ken'

*Consumer Comment: I doubt they're violating any "privacy laws" by trying to collect what's owed them.

This company has called me over a hundred times a day, called my family who has nothing to do with my situation trying to threatned me to call them and violated my privacy by telling them by business about my situation to which they were not aware of and has nothing to do with what is going on.  They call me at work, at church and anywhere where they feel like calling.  My relatives and friends now are aware of my business I have with them and that is not right.  There is a privacy act in this country and they have violated all aspects of it.  I live in the state of AR and I am really sick and tired of them threatning my relatives if I do not call them.  I know they have a job to do but they should not violate a US Citizen's privacy by telling everyone my business.  They actually started calling everyone with the last name of Cotton in the state of Florida in order to get to any of my relatives and they are tired of them calling them.  I feel that is not the way to collect anything and they cannot make someone call them or answer their telephone.  They are rude and say really unprofessional things when you talk to them.  I know I have rights and they seem to have violated all of them.  I just wanted everyone to know how this company does their collection so if you are thinking of using them please go with another company because their tactics are not legal.  I have also had to be hospitalized due to them harassing me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions-System/Farmers-Branch-Texas-75244/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions-System-Violated-my-privacy-thru-the-privacy-act-by-calling-fri-988712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Recovery Solutions System

#1 General Comment

To 'Ken'

AUTHOR: Seas - ()

First of all, this company Dynamic Recovery is nothing but a junk debt buyer who bought an old debt for pennies on the dollar. They work for no one but themselves. The reason they are so aggressive is because any money they can collect by inflating the finance charges goes in their pocket. The original creditor wrote this debt off years ago. This rougue company is only ripping people off by trying to collect on old debt that's past the statue of limitations. As far as breaking any laws? Yes they did by contacting anyone and telling them anything regarding the debt or collection process. They violated the FDCPA by doing that. This person should contact their state's AG office and file a complaint. This person could file a lawsuit and collect on what this rougue company is doing. Who are you to even judge what happened? And yes, you probably do work for this company or another just like it.

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

Why not just PAY what you owe?

I would bet you're a serial deadbeat and this is a sub-prime lender,

Now YOU'RE unhappy because they want YOU to live up to the terms of the agreement you signed with them...right?

YOU gave them most of the names and numbers of those they called when you got the loan with them.

Being a serial deadbeat, they don't trust YOU at all.

IF they have violated the law, cite the laws they violated, and notify the authorities.

"I know I have rights and they seem to have violated all of them."

I doubt you know they have violated "all your rights" and THEY DO have the right to attempt to collect what YOU rightfully owe THEM....deadbeat.

No, I DON'T work for them.