Complaint Review: Dynamic Recovery Solutions

• Reported By: chef1tob — Alabama
Dynamic Recovery Solutions
135 Interstate Blvd Ste 6 Greeneville, South Carolina USA

Dynamic Recovery Solutions Fraud Recovery Greeneville South Carolina

Dynamic Recovery Solutions, called my cell phone and indicated that I owed on a debt which I never had, they some how got the last 4 of my SSN. they would not give me the origin of supposed debt, and was willing to settle for 1/2 the amount, I checked throughly and I do not owe the debt they stated. However there is an inquiry on my credit report from these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2013 06:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions/Greeneville-South-Carolina/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions-Fraud-Recovery-Greeneville-South-Carolina-1089379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Recovery Solutions