Complaint Review: Dynamic Recovery Solutions

• Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: Sonia — Santa Fe New Mexico United States of America
Dynamic Recovery Solutions
135 interstate Blvd Suite 6 Greenville, South Carolina United States of America

Dynamic Recovery Solutions Dynamic Recovery Solutions very rude, harassing and pretty much called me a liar Greenville, South Carolina

I was contacted by DRS on 12/20/12 out of know where regarding two outstanding accts from 2005. The representative said they were my accounts and it was my responsibility to pay them, I asked what state the accts where from and why after 7 yrs are these accts showing up, she said the accts were from Colorado and even though the statue of limitation has passed, the companies I owe monies too what to recover their money. She said the accts were from bounced checks from a bank and the other from a money lender. Neither of the business names sounded familiar, so I wasn't going to just pay DRS because they say so. The rep said unless I have a twin i was the person they're looking for. I asked why these accts didn't show up on my credit report and why after 7 years are they wanting to collect, the rep said if I paid $250 today we could settle the accts or further action will be taken, I told her I don't get paid until tomorrow, she said they can set the payment for the next day, I told her I don't have a debit card because it has been lost for 2 weeks and haven't ordered a new one and I don't have checks; the rep became rude and said I have a checking acct so it's hard to believe I don't have a debit card or checks; what I said was the truth. I told her I would call her back the next day and hung up on her. I did call back, but when I called I just kept getting a recording and was on hold for about 20 min or so and just hung up. I then decided to look them up and realized the # they were calling from was a local 505 area code, but they are located in SC. I am glad I didn't pay them and will be filing several complaints because this is harassment, especially if they can't provide facts. I was surprised with the amount of personal information they had about me, what states I've lived in, my checking accts, and my phone # which is not even under my name.

After researching them a little more, I found this site. Thank you for letting me vent with people who have gone through the same thing..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 12:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions/Greenville-South-Carolina-29615/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions-Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions-very-rude-harassing-and-pretty-mu-985773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Recovery Solutions