Complaint Review: Dynamic Recovery Solutions

• Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: Michael O. — Lebanon Indiana United States of America
Dynamic Recovery Solutions
P.O Box 25759 Greenville, South Carolina United States of America

Dynamic Recovery Solutions I am currently layed off from my job until the end of Sept. They contacted my job and told them I owed a debt which I did not owe when I contected them to first time they had my old account number the GreenvilleSouth Carolina

On Friday 9-7-12 when I picked up my check currently I am laid off until the end of the month, I was informed through a note that dynamic recovery solutions had connected them and gave me a phone number to call. Which I called that day and after being on the line for a half hour and not talking to someone I hung up and went to thier web site. then I was able to talk online with a person that had said here name was Stephanie she informed me I owed 500.00 dollars to a company called paymax and that they had recieved this back in dec of 2011 . Now I had not been notified from PayMax or Dynamic Solution that I owed this money until 9-7-12. I contacted this person again on tuesday 9-18-12 after checking with the bank on the account that supposedly this money was put into we checked 6months before Dec and 6Months after Dec. and no money was put onto my account for the amount of money they had said that was put in there. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions/Greenville-South-Carolina-29616-0759/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions-I-am-currently-layed-off-from-my-job-until-the-end-of-Sept-Th-940555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Recovery Solutions