Complaint Review: Dynamic Recovery Solutions

• Updated: Mon, August 25, 2014

• Reported By: skatchatag — Shaktoolik Alaska
Dynamic Recovery Solutions
P.O. Box 25759 Greenville, South Carolina USA

Dynamic Recovery Solutions for AVCO FINANCIAL Sent me a bill saying I owe money from a company I never hear of. Greenville South Carolina

Received mail from Dynamic Recovery Solutions stating I owe avco financial $1859.72. I never heard of avco financial and have been getting scam mails and emails stating I owe money not just to them but to another company also. acs incorporation collection agency has also been in contact with me stating I owe money. I don't owe anyone money but my own personal bills that I pay regularly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions/Greenville-South-Carolina-29616-0759/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions-for-AVCO-FINANCIAL-Sent-me-a-bill-saying-I-owe-money-from-a-co-1172228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Recovery Solutions