Complaint Review: Dynamic Recovery Solutions

Dynamic Recovery Solutions
, Select State/Province USA

Dynamic Recovery Solutions debt recovery scam internet

*Author of original report: Rude Agent of Dynamic Recovery Solutions

*Consumer Suggestion: Did you check your Credit Report?

On 9/24/2013 I received a call on my cell from 334-649-6781 {Dynamic Recovery Solutions} saying I owed Visa over 7,000.00. As I have never had a Visa card, I started to try and ask her about the details. She began to become very irritated that I would not confirm that I owed the money and would not immediately do so. She asked me to confirm the last 4 of my SSAN and I told I would not and she said she had all my information in front of her.

I told her again that I have never had a Visa card. She told me that I had been making payments until 1998 and then stopped. From 1986 to 2004 I had no credit cards of any kind. As I asked questions, she talked faster and not acknowledging my questions. At that time I lost it and told her to shut the hell up and listen to me. She started in again about confirming that I owed the money and I hung up.

She never provided me with any facts or answers to my questions. She was in Bully mode from the start.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 04:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions/Select-StateProvince/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions-debt-recovery-scam-internet-1087145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Recovery Solutions

Rude Agent of Dynamic Recovery Solutions

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

If this was a true collection then why would your agent refuse to give me any facts concerning the collection. She Continued to insist that I had to confirm the amount and immediatly make arrangements for payment. Sound like a true scam to me. If not provide me with a valid phone number which I may contact you to get all the facts.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Did you check your Credit Report?

AUTHOR: Amazed - ()

You may very well have had this credit card (not you, but someone stole your identity and had it mailed to their home) but perhaps someone opened the credit card account and had it redirected to their address ,so you never saw any bills?

Check your credit report ASAP!

If nothing shows up, it was a Scam. If the credit card DOES show up on your credit report, then you will have to open a FRAUD Alert.

Do NOT delay because the person that did this could have opened MANY credit cards in your name (or will do so in the future).

Write back here and let us know how things worked out!

Good Luck.