Complaint Review: Dynamic Recovery Solutions

• Updated: Fri, August 29, 2014

• Reported By: Kat — Gloucester Massachusetts
Dynamic Recovery Solutions
, Select State/Province USA

Dynamic Recovery Solutions fraudulent medical billing, harassment Greenville South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: file a complaint with cfpb

I got a call from these peoplein August 2013.  Told them it was not a just  debt.  That I don't even know where they are talking about.  They claim it was inFlorida.  I live in Massachusetts!  1 YEAR later, I received 2 different "bills" from them!  The "services (supposedly) rendered in 2001!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2014 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions/Select-StateProvince/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions-fraudulent-medical-billing-harassment-Greenville-South-Caroli-1173126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Recovery Solutions

file a complaint with cfpb

AUTHOR: tom - ()

I am not an attorney.  I can only tell you what I learned from experience.  My dealing with these dirbag lowlifes is that they buy debt that is time barred.

The best way to handle them is to file a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (a U.S. Gov't Agency).

You can go online and file a complaint.  I can not put the link here because my browser won't allow me to copy the address in.  Good old Firefox trying to stop spam.

I would upload your documents they sent you.  Do this as soon as possible.

Dynamic Recovery Solutions are lowlife junk debt collectors.  If CFPB get enough complaints they will sue to put a stop to them harassing people over time barred debt as well as fraudulent debt (which people don't owe).

I wish you the best in solving your problem.