Complaint Review: Dynamic Recovery Solutions

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: TJ — Albany New York United States of America
Dynamic Recovery Solutions
Greenville, SC greenville, South Carolina United States of America

Dynamic Recovery Solutions Letter stating I owed money to Sprint wireless, Claiming I must have co-signed for someone in another state. greenville, South Carolina

Sent me a letter stating I owed Sprint 1,502.97. Service was from 2002-2003. Nothing was ever paid on the account as I was told. It was opened in a state I did not live in at that time, which I explained. I was told I must have co-signed for someone. Okay if I co-signed you would still have to be in the store so they could verify who you are with proper ID. I called Sprint prior to speaking with them and confirmed I have no outstanding balance as my service ended in June 2012 and final balance was paid in July. I have never recieved any prior bills, statements or anything related to this and I told them this as well and that Sprint confirmed I owe them nothing. As of my last credit report within the last 6 months this item is not on there. I had to put a letter in the mail demanding they cease and desist from any further contact.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions/greenville-South-Carolina-/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions-Letter-stating-I-owed-money-to-Sprint-wireless-Claiming-I-mus-988280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Recovery Solutions