Complaint Review: Dynamic Recovery Solutions

• Updated: Fri, May 31, 2013

• Reported By: Rick — Tulsa Oklahoma
Dynamic Recovery Solutions
Internet USA

Dynamic Recovery Solutions Unlawful Attempt to Collect a Debt Internet South Carolina

I received a call from Dynamic Recovery Solutions today.  It came in on my cell phone.  How they got my cell number is beyond me as I am on a no call list.  Unknown male started talking about a pay day loan in March 2005.  I never did get the name of the company he was talking about.  I told him I didn't know what company he was talking about but March of 2005 put the debt way outside the SOL.  I also told him to send me validation of the debt and IF it was mine I'd pay it.  He stated that this had been sent to me many times (Totally Untrue) and his company was not going to jump thru hoops for me and I owed the money and how was I going to take care of it.  At this point I told him not to call me again and he said he would continue to call.  I am mailing a cease and desist order to them.  These people are extremely pushy and do not follow the FTC rules and procedures.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions/internet/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions-Unlawful-Attempt-to-Collect-a-Debt-Internet-South-Carolina-1055356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Recovery Solutions