Complaint Review: Dynamic Recovery solutions

• Reported By: Jeanine — Vandalia Ohio United States of America
Dynamic Recovery solutions
135. Interstate suite 6 Greenville sc 29615 Internet United States of America

Dynamic Recovery solutions Called and told me I owe $6000 from 1995 , Internet

HI got a call from dynamic solutions on 19 October 2012, left a message on my phone. Called them back and the lady on the phone and said that I owed a $6000 dollar bill for well Fargo. I proceeded to tell her I don't have any debt to Wells Fargo and never have. She proceeded to tell me that I owe this money from 1995. I again told her never had Wells Fargo . she said she wasn't going to argue she was putting me down as refusal to pay. I have never gotten a letter from these people just a phone call nor had she offered me any information at all to verify that she would send me any proof that I owed this debt. The number that called me was 937-329-9939. Could not find a address locally, which is Dayton Ohio. Have checked my credit report and they were not on my report at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Recovery-solutions/internet/Dynamic-Recovery-solutions-Called-and-told-me-I-owe-6000-from-1995-Internet-957351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Recovery solutions