Complaint Review: Dynamic premium Incentives

• Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: Noisette S — Accokeek Maryland
Dynamic premium Incentives
Woodbridge, Virginia United States of America

Dynamic premium Incentives I sent DPI three (3) checks from receiving a trip for 3 days by air,or sea. The checks were received and cashed by DPI. Awaiting response, attempted twice to contact them on vacation or return of mo Woodbridge, Virginia

Won a vacation from Direct Buy, reading the information, it advised me to send money to Dynamic Premium Incentives, so I sent a 98.00 check, a 70.00 check, and a 15.00 dollar check to receive the free vacation.

about  a  month later I received application, which I filled out and sent back. approximately one month later I received more mail asking for the same money again. unable to reach DPI, my wife and I determined that it had to be a ripe off.  Be very careful of these vacation schemes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-premium-Incentives/Woodbridge-Virginia-/Dynamic-premium-Incentives-I-sent-DPI-three-3-checks-from-receiving-a-trip-for-3-days-b-1046391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic premium Incentives