Complaint Review: Dynamic

• Updated: Tue, July 15, 2003

• Reported By:Chico California
Chico, California U.S.A.

Dynamic Credit Services rip-off Chico California

Credit Card Scam; Fraudulent Company ripped me off .....

Early in June, I was contacted by Dynamic Credit Services to receive a Visa Credit Card. I was reluctant at first because I did not want to do anything over the phone, however I had been wanting a credit card and agreed to hear them out. They told me that I could build up my credit with the card and I only had a one time enrollment fee of $296.00.

They said I could set it up to where they would deduct it from my account automatically. I didnt think to much of it because they had personal information about me, where I lived and credit history. Also I have some of my bills being paid that way.

I however told them that I did not have that money at the time and they said it was no problem, they could give me a couple of weeks. They said that on the 20th of June they would deduct it. I was fine with that because i would have money by then. I talked to a man named Frank Truity and he even gave me his number and extension. The number was 1 866 310 0695 ext. 8508.

I even received a reference number from them. Well, two weeks passed and I didnt not receive anything. I kept calling the number and it was always busy. Then I called one day and it said to call 1 877 572 6751. When I called that number it told me to leave a message and call the new number at 1 800 513 8180.

Every time I have called that number it is always busy or it will not go through. It has almost been a month and I have finally realized that I have been scammed by reading about other peoples' reports on them. I just wish I would have had better judgement. I hope these low lifes get what they deserve.

Chico, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2003 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic/Chico-California/Dynamic-Credit-Services-rip-off-Chico-California-63762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic