Complaint Review: Dynamic

• Submitted: Tue, July 15, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, July 15, 2003

• Reported By:westfield Wisconsin
Dynamic
Dynamic Credit Services.com Internet U.S.A.

Dynamic Credit Services scam rip-off Internet Worldwide

Dynamic Credit Services Dynamic Credit Services took my money and never got a card dirty SOB's Does Not Appear Internet .....

They called me and said they'd help me rebuild my credit which I needed. So I said yes.

They said my card would be here in 15 days and if I didn't have the money in my checking account that was fine just call them when I recieved my card and the would take it out then. Since I told the I don't have $298.00 to give them.

So today I recieved a letter from my bank saying that I was overdrawn in my account which really makes me mad. So now I have no idea what to do but to call them.

I tried to call the lady I spoke with but the line was busy for a half hour so I'll try again in the morning. Can anyone help me try to get this taken care of??

Sarah
westfield, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2003 10:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic/internet/Dynamic-Credit-Services-scam-rip-off-Internet-Worldwide-63784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic