Complaint Review: Dynamite Time

• Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: lasotoii — Houston Texas United States of America
Dynamite Time
Internet, Florida United States of America

Dynamite Time Fraudulent, thievery, deceptive practices. Hung up on me after I wanted restitution. Internet, Florida

I purchased a beautiful watch on-line, great value and paid through PayPal. When it arrived it was not operating (ticking). I called customer service 1-855-728-9928 they apologized and e-mailed a returned UPS label to their office, once they received the watch they in turn would mail out a duplicated free of charge. I tracked the parcel and waited a week after it had arrived at its destination to call customer service, they stated they just completed their paperwork and it was on its way. Now when I call that same telephone number no one answers, they did not refund my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamite-Time/Internet-Florida-/Dynamite-Time-Fraudulent-thievery-deceptive-practices-Hung-up-on-me-after-I-wanted-res-968449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamite Time