- Report: #743541
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Dynamix Unified Solutions
Dynamix Unified Solutions2830 West State Road 84, #103, Ft.Lauderdale, FL Ft Lauderdale, Florida United States of America
Dynamix Unified Solutions Greg Walker Failed to pay for products delivered and lied about debt owed Ft Lauderdale, Florida
*Author of original report: Dynamix Unified Solutions takes Customer Service Seriously
May 23, 2011
I received your letter you sent to my attorney Todd Fodiman and have tried to call you directly to resolve this.
Since I have left numerous messages and have not had a any returned calls I will respond via this email.
I must first correct all the erroneous information on your letter:
1. [continued below]....
2. After the initial payment and delivery of all equipment, no contact was made by Dynamix regarding any equipment not functioning. Your letter dated May 13th is the first time we are made aware of the equipment not functioning. That is more than 75 days after delivery. This is not acceptable to claim damage after it has been in your possession for so long.
3. You were over 30 days late on the second payment and never claimed any damaged equipment prior to that payment. You also avoided many of our attempts to contact you in regards to this payment. This indicates your intent to avoid fulfilling your obligations of our contract.
4. My brother was the person who met you at Colohouse and delivered all the goods to you except for the KVM and Dell laptop. He can also provide a notarized statement that you both checked off every item on the list and all was accounted for.
5. The exhibit A in your letter identifies the total asking price for all the equipment which totals $17,400.00. Dynamix did not pay this price for the equipment. The final agreed upon price was $6,500 for all the items which calculates to $0.37 to the dollar for each unit price. The KVM that was not picked up listed for $850 but was sold for $314.50. It is absurd you are requesting credit for full price amounts for each unit when you actually paid a much lower price.
The balance due is $2,000, less the credit for the KVM not picked up (which I assume you do not want anymore) leaves an outstanding balance of $1,685.50 .
I will continue to pursue this in small claims court regardless of the cost. It is the principle in the matter and I know I will win after all the facts are shown. You written emails below are enough to show proof that your claims are false. Also, I agreed to sell you this equipment way below their value - (you practically already stole these units already) and refusing to pay the measly balance that you owe for all the value you received is totally unacceptable.
Please resolve this immediately.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2011 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamix-Unified-Solutions/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33312/Dynamix-Unified-Solutions-Greg-Walker-Failed-to-pay-for-products-delivered-and-lied-about-743541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.