Complaint Review: Dynasty International Assoc. Inc, James Lemley

• Submitted: Sat, December 22, 2001
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2002

• Reported By:Nashua NH
Dynasty International Assoc. Inc, James Lemley
4235 Dale Blvd Dale City, Virginia U.S.A.

Dynasty International Assoc. Inc - DYNASTY VACATIONS ARE A SCAM! *UPDATE Sorry to report to all of you the office is empty.

*0: the address 4235 Dale Blvd. doesn't exist.

I paid over $450.00 for this Dynasty Getaway Vacation package. I called the 703-730-6492 in 4235 Dale Blvd.,Dale City Va. BUSY SIGNAL!. I called the owner's home: James Lemley 703-730-6492/703-730-2906, a women answered, Mr. Lemley was not avialabe. He never returned my call! We had recently lost my sister and my husband's father. Our 20th wedding aniversary in in January, I thought we would set up a getaway with the Vacation package I purchased. Mr. Lemley took my money! How can we move get this smuck! Please help. I don't want this to happen to others.
The owner's HOME address is:
James Lemley
4303 Dale Blvd
Woodbridge, Va 22193
Home# 703-730-6492 or 703-730-2906

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Dynasty International

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynasty-International-Assoc-Inc-James-Lemley/Dale-City-Virginia-22193/Dynasty-International-Assoc-Inc-DYNASTY-VACATIONS-ARE-A-SCAM-UPDATE-Sorry-to-report-t-9833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynasty International Assoc. Inc, James Lemley

#1 0

the address 4235 Dale Blvd. doesn't exist.

AUTHOR: - ()

They filed the following rebuttal to the above Rip-Off Report:

Their email: SarahVA@altavista.com

Their name: Sarah

Their relationship to the company: Consumer Suggestion

Rebuttal:

I happen to live in Virginia, very close to Dale City, so after reading all of these reports on this place I decided to go and check them out. Sorry to report to all of you that have given money to this company, but the address 4235 Dale Blvd. doesn't exist. It would be located in an office building, where each office has it's own address, but where 4235 would be, the office is empty.