Complaint Review: Dynasty Sales LLC

• Updated: Sat, November 28, 2009

• Reported By: Tonya — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America
Dynasty Sales LLC
15820 N. 35th Ave. Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Dynasty Sales LLC Ryan Atkins When I found out my Mother had been scammed in Little Rock, AR by a "Dynasty Sales LLC" claiming to be a company -- I was very angry!! Phoenix, Arizona

*Author of original report: My Mom was a Scam Victim of Dynasty Sales LLC!

I was very upset to find out that my Mother had written a check, for some books, to a door to door sales child, who claimed to live in her neighborhood.   It was to a company called Dynasty Sales LLC out of Phoenix.  After checking, she found out the child did not live where he said.

My Mom said she only received 1 book, but ordered and paid for 5 books.  Since I live in AZ, she asked me to look up the phone number so that she could ask what the delay was for the other books.  Of course, after I got on the internet to search for Dynasty Sales LLC,  all I was bombarded with was Scam Alert and Don't do any business with this company...etc.

My Mom is always trying to help people and can be very gullible, especially if it is a child or any type of person in need.  Even after I gave her the phone number (602-547-3700 for Ryan Atkins) she still assumed it was legit.  She even called and spoke with someone claiming to be Issac.  Having a phone number, someone answering the phone, and a printed piece of paper with the company name/logo on it is sufficient for my Mom to believe that everything is as it should be.  Oh so gullible!!!!

I told her that the next time anyone comes to her door, don't answer it without knowing the person.  If she does, and they are selling something, tell them she needs to go Google the company before she speaks to them anymore.  (She doesn't have a computer.)  If they are not there when she gets back, call 911.  Let the police know they are somewhere in the neighborhood.

Hopefully, scammers like these will eventually be caught.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2009 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynasty-Sales-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85053/Dynasty-Sales-LLC-Ryan-Atkins-When-I-found-out-my-Mother-had-been-scammed-in-Little-Rock-529421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynasty Sales LLC

My Mom was a Scam Victim of Dynasty Sales LLC!

AUTHOR: Diane Mayernick - (United States of America)

My Mom, who is a very caring and trusting person, recently opened her door to find a boy selling books and magazines.  He said he lived in the neighborhood and gave her an address close by.  He was earning points for a trip.  She really didn't need any books or magazines but, decided to help him out anyway.  After going to the address later on that day, she learned that no one by that description lived there.

Several weeks after writing check to a company called Dynasty Sales LLC for 55 dollars, she still had only received one book.  Since her order was from Phoenix, AZ, she asked me if I knew of the company and if I could give her the phone number.  I immediately googled Dynasty Sales LLC.  I was bombarded with SCAM Alerts and Don't do any business with this company.  I told her that she was probably lucky to even receive one book, from what I had read so far.

I told my Mom, from now on don't answer the door unless you know who it is.  If it is a salesperson, tell them you need to first Google the company and then make a decision. (My mom doesn't own a computer.)  Get a good description, and if they aren't there when you get back, call 911.