Complaint Review: Dynasty Sales LLC

• Reported By: Ocalanavymom — Ocala Florida United States of America
Dynasty Sales LLC
PO BOX 82066 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Dynasty Sales LLC Patriotic Rip Off! Phoenix, Arizona

A clean cut, young man, knocked on my door on Sept. 20, 2010.  He said he was selling book/magazine subscriptions to raise money for a trip to Washington DC.  He was home for a short time and then leaving for the Naval Academy.  He was clean cut, dressed appropriately, articulate and informed.

Our son is currently in the Navy and I spoke with him a bit about the service.  My husband has been unemployed since July 2010, but I let my heart get the better of me and I subscribed to a set of Pixar Cars books.  These books were "supposedly" going to be sent to Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital in Orlando, FL.  The cost was $34/4 books with a s/h chg of $15.00, which I was assured would be returned to me if we designated it was the "Read 2 Suceed Program" and that the money would come in two weeks.

He said he lived around the corner and that his mom said he should do something in return for us, so he gave us his "home phone number" and said he'd come back the next weekend.  I told him our grass needed mowing and that would be great.  He never came back.  I called the number he gave me, which was a good number, but obviously NOT his phone #.  A little old lady answered and said she had never heard of David Samson.

I now realize he approached our front door via the driveway, where my vehicle was parked, and I have a Navy decal on my back window and a Seabee license plate holder.  He used our son's service to fabricate a story to rip us off.  I feel so stupid because I work for our local police department and I should have known better.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2010 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynasty-Sales-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85071/Dynasty-Sales-LLC-Patriotic-Rip-Off-Phoenix-Arizona-668959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynasty Sales LLC