Complaint Review: Dynasty Sales LLC

• Updated: Tue, February 16, 2010

• Reported By: Moorpark Resident — Moorpark California United States of America
Dynasty Sales LLC

Dynasty Sales LLC Door to Door Magazine Sales Internet

Two young men came to our door selling magazines.  The one said his name was Patrick Kennedy, that he was a neighbor, he told us the name of the street he lived on, and which house he lived in.  They said they were memebers of a local soccer team, The Strikers, and were earning points for travel funds.

He went on to mention that most people don't want magazine because they are already getting them but we could have them donated to a military hospital for our troops in Germany.  He also told us he had graduated from a local christian high school.  They were very polite and very smooth with their presentation, saying all the right things to get us to bite.

We purchased two magazine's and when they left I decided to check things out online.  I found nothing about a local Stricker Soccer team, then I went to the www.mydynastysales.com, this website appeared very veg to me.  There was another company name on the receipt Dynasty Sales LLC, so I just googled that and found all the scam and ripoff comments.  My heart sank.

We were able to catch them around the corner as they were waiting for a van to pick them up.  They admitted to the lies, we were able to get our check back, but noticed they had several others.  We did report this to the police and also provided a license number of the van.

I hope others will see this before they get sucked in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2010 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynasty-Sales-LLC/internet/Dynasty-Sales-LLC-Door-to-Door-Magazine-Sales-Internet-570149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynasty Sales LLC