Complaint Review: Dynasty Sales LLC

• Submitted: Mon, January 02, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 02, 2012

• Reported By: psteen — Dallas Texas United States of America
Dynasty Sales LLC

Dynasty Sales LLC I was approach by a young lady telling me she was home from college and looking to get some extra cash for a theater project in Europe. I bought two kids books and they still haven't shown up thankfu Internet

I had a lady come to my door when i was with my kids and said she was in college and wanted to study theater abroad.  I thought what the heck I will get a couple of books for the kids Christmas...It's Jan 2012 and I still haven't heard or seen a thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2012 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynasty-Sales-LLC/internet/Dynasty-Sales-LLC-I-was-approach-by-a-young-lady-telling-me-she-was-home-from-college-and-816950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynasty Sales LLC