Complaint Review: Dynasty Sales

• Submitted: Wed, December 10, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 10, 2008

• Reported By:Anderson Indiana
Dynasty Sales
P.o. Box 82066 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Dynasty Sales - Integrity Sales ripped me off of $50,00 and I want it back. Salesman Brian Hackett Anderson In Phoenix Arizona

a young man came to my door back in September 2008. he proceeded to tell me that his family had just moved into the area and that his dad was an army surgeon retired. he said he was a great soccer player and had a chance to go to Spain to play soccer on a team that he had played for. he said the team got choosen out of thousands of teams and he was raising money so that he could go. i asked him if his dad was a doctor why he did not pay for it. he said his dad was in his 80's and retired and wanted him to earn half of the money and he would pay the rest. I said that he was pretty young about 20 to have a father in his 80's. he told me that he was the last of 6 kids and had lived most of his life in germany. he showed me these books and i deceided to by one for christmas. he talked some more and was very charming and seemed to have a answer for every question i asked. i made out a check to dynasty sales and wrote in the memo area book order. when he saw that he asked me to mark it out because the boss does not want anything in that section do to some bank problem. he had an excellent answer when i questioned him about it. his name was Brian Hackett and I cannot find him or the company. I sent an email to the address and it said cannot be found. So trying to do a good thing came back to bite me in the butt. i have my cancelled check where they cashed it so i figure thats fraud.

Kathy
Anderson, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2008 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynasty-Sales/Phoenix-Arizona-85071/Dynasty-Sales-Integrity-Sales-ripped-me-off-of-5000-and-I-want-it-back-Salesman-Bri-400016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynasty Sales