Complaint Review: Dynasty Sales

• Submitted: Tue, January 25, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, January 25, 2011

• Reported By: Mrs. K — Clayton North Carolina United States of America
Dynasty Sales

Dynasty Sales Student with photo ID scammed me for 3 pricey books. I hoped to have these Christmas gifts for my grandchildren - they never came! Internet

College student with UNC photo ID claiming to raise money for a theater department trip to London by selling and/or donating books to Children's wing of local NC hospital scammed me for 3 pricey books. I had hoped to have these as Christmas gifts for my grandchildren - they never came!

Credit cards were not accepted, only checks.I placed the order in late August and when nothing arrived by the holidays, I started checking on things. I will never order fundraiser items again!

Mrs. K, Clayton, NC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2011 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynasty-Sales/internet/Dynasty-Sales-Student-with-photo-ID-scammed-me-for-3-pricey-books-I-hoped-to-have-these-686583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynasty Sales