Complaint Review: Dynasty Technologies - 211

• Submitted: Wed, September 21, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, September 21, 2011

• Reported By: Yiyuan — Syosset New York U.S.A.
Dynasty Technologies - 211
P.O. Box 82545 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Dynasty Technologies - 211 MTS Circulation LLC. Magazine Subscription scam Phoenix, Arizona

On July 21, 2011, a high-school aged guy with the self-proclaimed name "Travis Hoffmeyer" approached me while I was gardening around 12pm. He was Caucasian, blue eyes, about 5'5" or 5'6", medium build. He said he was participating in the Youth Communication Reward by selling magazines as a contest for school. He said it was always girls won the contest in the previous years and he was determined to get higher points this year. He also said if he won the contest he'd get to go to Italy. If we bought something, he'd leave a sticker on our door to tell the other people not bother us about it, and we'd have to leave the sticker on for several weeks.

He had a little pack with carbon receipts and laminated cards with magazine names on each side, indicating the number of "points" he'd earn by selling. Different magazines had different point values. I was very stupid to wrote a check to him and subscribed the magazine of Automobile. he said I would receive the first issue in a month. The check was cleared on August 4, 2011 through MTS Circullation LLC. However, more than two months have past, I never receive the magazine. I felt fishy and googled the company. It does have a website www.dynasty211.com and a customer section to loggin by using the receipt number. I typed in the number as it exactly shows on the receipt. However, the result is "not found. The requested document was not found on this server".

I then found the complains about this company but it is too late. It is also said you could end up being charged return check fees if you cancel the subscription. It seems that they will make money anyway as long as you have been hooked up. I did wrote to the company and asked for full refund. Let's wait and see what will happen. I will go all the places to report this scam and warn everyone not to give them anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2011 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynasty-Technologies-211/Phoenix-Arizona-85071/Dynasty-Technologies-211-MTS-Circulation-LLC-Magazine-Subscription-scam-Phoenix-Arizon-779430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynasty Technologies - 211