Complaint Review: Dynasty Technologies - 211

• Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: Jerry — Merced California United States of America
Dynasty Technologies - 211
Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Dynasty Technologies - 211 dynasty211 Another Sucker I Must be} = : Taken for $60 by Kate T. in Central Cal.. Will never get my books!! Phoenix, Arizona

I suppose I'm just a sucker for a pretty girl because Kate at Dynasty 211 in Merced, CA sweet-talked me into purchasing some children's books for $60.00 back in 10/12.  I did receive a call in December, I believe, and the lady assured me all was well and orderly, that I should be receiving my order within a couple of weeks or so.  Mid-February now so I'm not holding my breath.  Never again will I purchase from any door-to-door con!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynasty-Technologies-211/Phoenix-Arizona-85071/Dynasty-Technologies-211-dynasty211-Another-Sucker-I-Must-be-Taken-for-60-by-Kate-1015475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynasty Technologies - 211