Complaint Review: Dynasty Technologies 211

• Updated: Mon, October 10, 2011

• Reported By: Pam — Yorktown Virginia USA
Dynasty Technologies 211
P. O. Box 82545, Phoenix, AZ 85071 Yorktown, Virginia United States of America

Dynasty Technologies 211 I was sold a different magazine than what I received. Wish I'd never opened my front door to the salesperson of this rip off company. Yorktown, Virginia

In June, 2011, a young girl came to my door stating she was selling magazines for Dynasty Technologies earning points to take a trip.  She also showed me checks and order forms from some of my neighbors.  She had the order form filled out so quickly, I should have been suspicious then, but she seemed nice.  I told her I wanted to order the Hallmark magazine.  Three months later, the Taste of Home magazine was received in the mail.  I did not want a magazine full of recipes.  I did receive a call from someone checking up on this order, but I lost the 1-800 number she gave me to report this error.  I wish I had never opened my door to this girl.  Would love to get a refund, but honestly don't expect this to go any further.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2011 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynasty-Technologies-211/Yorktown-Virginia-/Dynasty-Technologies-211-I-was-sold-a-different-magazine-than-what-I-received-Wish-Id-787079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynasty Technologies 211