Complaint Review: Dynasty Technologies, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, April 11, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, April 11, 2011

• Reported By: Nat — rowland hts. California United States of America
Dynasty Technologies, Inc.
PO Box 159, Idledale, CO 80453 Idledale, Colorado United States of America

Dynasty Technologies, Inc. Syn, Inc. Taking money for magazine subscriptions & never receiving them & stating for charity Idledale, Colorado

A young man came to my door selling magazine subscriptions at outrageous prices to "supposedly" help him with school and learing to communicate with people.

It has been five months and I have not received my magazine! I gave him a check and did not let him inside my house, but he was very tricky and I felt like it was a scam as soon as he left.

I wish I trusted my instincts and did not write him a check! I called the number on the back of my receipt and it is no longer in service!

Do not buy anything from these young people coming to your door ever! It is a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2011 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynasty-Technologies-Inc/Idledale-Colorado-80453/Dynasty-Technologies-Inc-Syn-Inc-Taking-money-for-magazine-subscriptions-never-recei-716281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynasty Technologies, Inc.