Complaint Review: Dynasty Tecnologies Inc. Or Face To Face Technologies

• Submitted: Tue, December 30, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 30, 2008

• Reported By:Marshall Texas
Dynasty Tecnologies Inc. Or Face To Face Technologies
POB 18352 Golden, Colorado U.S.A.

Dynasty Tecnologies Inc. Or Face To Face Technologies Ripped me off Golden Colorado

This young guy came to my door telling me his sob story about how he was trying to earn points to take a trip and how his opponents were females and always won. Well I told the guy that I was not interested and he kept on. So against my first instincts I let him in and explained to him how once before I did this and never received my magazines. I figured that maybe it was because I had moved.

Anyway this was 10/1/08 and here it is 12/30/08 and I still haven't rceived my sons Nickolodeon Magazines that I ordered him for Christmas. I am really mad about this. This guy wanted me to pay cash but I only had four dollars cash at the time so he said that would be good enough to get his points and I could write a check for the rest. Well by the time I was done paying for the magazine that was supposed to be 56.00 it ended up costing me 71.00 and I still have not received anything.

Sarah
Marshall, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2008 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynasty-Tecnologies-Inc-Or-Face-To-Face-Technologies/Golden-Colorado-80402/Dynasty-Tecnologies-Inc-Or-Face-To-Face-Technologies-Ripped-me-off-Golden-Colorado-406391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynasty Tecnologies Inc. Or Face To Face Technologies