Complaint Review: Dyno Flo

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: ASE Certified Tech — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Dyno Flo
1180 Center Point Drive Suite B Henderson Henderson, Nevada United States of America

Dyno Flo Rude, Disrespectful, Unprofessional, Told me to "Shut Up" & "Do not bid on item", called me a "Ding Dong" Henderson, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: I Can See Why They Didn't Want To Sell To You

I was shopping on E-bay and came across the ad posted by Dyno Flo for the "Eagle 4340 Forged H Beam Rods 5.590" Toyota 2JZGTE new clearance lastsets 2JZGTE".  Price $400.00.  I called Dyno Flo to verify the hardware, basically what bolts come with the rods. Since the price was so cheap I wanted to make sure that the rods were equipped with the upgraded ARP hardware. The ARP 2000 3/8 bolts. Upon calling I was greeted with instant rudeness right off the bat. When I asked about the hardware he spoke to me as if I have no idea of what I am asking or have any reason to ask him a question about an item that I was going to pay for.  I disregarded the initial rudeness and continued request the specification of the hardware up until the point where he told me to "Shut Up" and "to not bid on the item" "don't pay for it" so that's when I decided that I was cancelling the purchase, reported it to e-bay and payed someone else about $100.00 more for the same part immediately. I would not recommend anyone to deal with the rudeness to save some money. Also I would not trust this sellers items they may be blemished or damaged old stock.

Also the reason I was requesting the rod bolt specs is because as many as you competent engine builders out there may know that the rod bolt can cause a devastating failure if it cannot withstand the presures being applied to it. Thus why Eagle now provides the ARP 2000 3/8 bolts with these rods as of recent. Clearly I was just trying to confirm that the cheaply priced rods that Dyno Flo was selling were with the new upgraded bolts and not the old hardware. I am suspicious that they either do not have the knowledge to provide me with hones tor accurate answers or that they are selling old stock at new stock prices and refusing to answer questions that should be clearly stated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dyno-Flo/Henderson-Nevada-89074/Dyno-Flo-Rude-Disrespectful-Unprofessional-Told-me-to-Shut-Up-Do-not-bid-on-item-990100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dyno Flo

I Can See Why They Didn't Want To Sell To You

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

I can see why they didn't want to sell to you. You're an idiot.

You didn't pay for anything, receive a product, or engage in a business transaction. You thus were not "ripped off."

You're a tool.