Complaint Review: Dyno-flo Performance

• Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: Lonnie — Springfield Missouri United States of America
Dyno-flo Performance
1180 Center Point Dr Unit B Henderson, Nevada United States of America

Dyno-flo Performance http://www.dyno-flo.com/main.html BELITTLEMENT Henderson, Nevada

I ordered 1500.00 worth of car parts (a stroker kit to be precise) I put my kit on my vehicle and after 6 long months of trying to figure out why I am having a horrible, very unsafe vibration while driving, I called the Dyno-Flo office.  I spoke with Scott, who was the Neanderthal of the Dyno-Flo head office, I was expecting to get some technical support and some insights to my problem when i was confronted with the rudest person I have EVER come across.  Here I am using his business which was recommended by someone who knows several people in a local car club with over 1100 people and to BOTH of our surprise "Scott" was so rude and belittled us both to where we felt ignorant; and we are not ignorant people as we own our own shop.  The point of the matter is that even though you think your getting a better deal with cheaper parts you don't always come out ahead, it has been 7 months now and "the" vehicle still sits in the garage and my girlfriend still complains about it.  The funniest part of the whole situation is my girlfriend is always saying scott is such a mean person due to the fact that the good lord shorted him right where it counts and he hates the world, this is of course only after she read all of his lovely fan mail.  I have already displayed my strong dislike for this company and the horrible treatment I received.  I strongly advised ANYONE male or female to pay the few extra bucks and get someone who actually cares about and will back their product!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2010 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dyno-flo-Performance/Henderson-Nevada-89074/Dyno-flo-Performance-httpwwwdyno-flocommainhtml-BELITTLEMENT-Henderson-Nevada-571106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dyno-flo Performance