Complaint Review: Dynowatt - Accent Energy

• Submitted: Tue, July 01, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 01, 2008

• Reported By:Cameron Texas
Dynowatt - Accent Energy
www.dynowatt.com Dublin, Ohio U.S.A.

Dynowatt - Accent Energy MASSIVE Rate increase Dublin Ohio

Just like many others Dynowatt increased my rate from around $0.12/KwH to $0.24550/Kwh without warning over the course of 60 days and I now have a bill of over $700 where I am used to only $250-$300. I have tried numerous times to contact the company by phone and e-mail with no response. Calling by phone, I am put on hold and told they are experiencing an unusually high call volume (Duhhh. Wonder why that is?) and am kept on hold until I give up.

I have also e-mailed them and received no response. As of this morning I have filed a complaint with the Texas Public Utilities commission and encourage others to do the same. The PUC's web address is http://www.puc.state.tx.us/ Go there and fill out their on-line complaint form. If enough of us do this, maybe we'll get something done. In the meantime, I guess my power is going to be turned off because I simply can't pay a bill this high.

Cameron, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2008 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynowatt-Accent-Energy/Dublin-Ohio/Dynowatt-Accent-Energy-MASSIVE-Rate-increase-Dublin-Ohio-346247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynowatt - Accent Energy