Complaint Review: Dynowatt

• Submitted: Sat, July 12, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 12, 2008

• Reported By:North Richland Hills Texas
Dynowatt
6065 Memorial Dr Dublin, Ohio U.S.A.

Dynowatt And Public Utility Commission Of Texas They Both are Worthless and Useless Dublin Ohio

I received my so called Investigation from the PUC of Texas where they claimed to have looked into the scamming of consumers by Dynowatt. All they did was send me Dynowatt's explanation which I already had gotten their explaination which sucked.......The PUC evidentially is not for the consumers. They had the nerve to end their letter saying if there is anything else that the PUC can do for you in the future, please let us know. What a Joke!

No Thank you PUC, I have enough people screwing me over, I don't need another! All I can advised is to NOT pay your bill and switch! The deposit that will be required cannot be as high as these outrageous bills. My last month bill was $831 and I am sure that the final reading will be even higher! They can stick their bills where the sun don't' shine as I will NOT pay SCAMMERS!!!

Cindy
North Richland Hills, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2008 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynowatt/Dublin-Ohio-43017/Dynowatt-And-Public-Utility-Commission-Of-Texas-They-Both-are-Worthless-and-Useless-Dublin-350469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynowatt