Complaint Review: Dynowatt

• Submitted: Thu, June 26, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 26, 2008

• Reported By:North Richland Hills Texas
6065 Memorial Dr Dublin, Ohio U.S.A.

Dynowatt I too was ripped off by Dynowatt Dublin Ohio

I was with them for about 2 yrs and on my June bill, they went up to 0.202 kwh without any warning. The month of May, it was .13 kwh. When I called them about it, they just said it was because I didn't have a fix rate and I needed to do a contract for 2 yrs to get a fixed rate as I was on a variable rate. I am now in the process of swithing to Reliant. Dynowatt must of got word of it because they have emailed me now and offering me $100 off if I sign a 2 yr contract with them at a fixed rate. The electric companies rip you off and they hope that your credit is not good because they know if its not, you will have to pay a deposit to switch and you can't pick and choose. I am sure they do have some people over a barrel because of bad credit and I feel for those people that have to continue getting ripped off.....

North Richland Hills, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2008 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynowatt/Dublin-Ohio-43017/Dynowatt-I-too-was-ripped-off-by-Dynowatt-Dublin-Ohio-344729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynowatt