Complaint Review: Dynowatt

• Submitted: Mon, June 23, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 23, 2008

• Reported By:Burkburnett Texas
Dynowatt
6065 Memorial Drive Dublin, Ohio U.S.A.

Dynowatt LEGALIZED THEFT OF A ELECTRIC PROVIDER IN TEXAS Ohio

I want to report Dynowatt for legalized theft in my state. My bill in April was also .15 a kilowatt hour and then in May is went way up to .23741 a kilowatt hour and they never told me they were going up on it. I called them and they would not let me speak to a manager about my bill to complain. They said that the price increase was justified and that I had no choice since I wasn't under a contract. I told them no other electirc company in the state charged that price for service. I called another company and they told me that they thought it was high too. My State reps are going to hear about this one.

Lily
Burkburnett, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2008 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynowatt/Dublin-Ohio-43017/Dynowatt-LEGALIZED-THEFT-OF-A-ELECTRIC-PROVIDER-IN-TEXAS-Ohio-343298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynowatt