Complaint Review: Dynowatt

• Submitted: Sat, July 05, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 05, 2008

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Dynowatt
6065 Memorial Drive Dublin, Ohio U.S.A.

Dynowatt - we need a class action suit Dublin Ohio

Dynowatt increased my rate from 16c /kW to 25c/kW after I told them I was switching to another provider. When I called to inquire, they said that there's nothing they can do, the prices were going up. I aksed how come they do not notify about increasing prices and they said that I should have checked the facts label which is online. Well, first of all the facts label was switched after the rate increase and secon - NOTHING justifies 40% increase in a month. We need a classaction suit against them. This is ridiculous.

Bob
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2008 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynowatt/Dublin-Ohio-43017/Dynowatt-we-need-a-class-action-suit-Dublin-Ohio-347752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynowatt