Complaint Review: Dynowatt

• Submitted: Sun, July 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 06, 2008

• Reported By:Houston Texas
6065 Memorial Drive Dublin, Ohio 43017 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Dynowatt Rate raised 50% in one month!! Ripped off too!!! Houston Texas

I see someone else in Houston got a huge supprise in their electric rate in their June bill. Mine was doubled, at first I thought maybe they had not taken off the previous bill amount. I called my friends to see if their bill had gone up so month. None of them used Dynowatt and any increases were small. Mine went from 16c/kW to 24c/kW. I have sighned on with a different carrier now but I will not be switched until the end of July. I don't know what to expect the final one to be. The last I checked the rate is up to 26c/kw.

They are not taking phone calls and alot of information on the website is unavailable. They are ripping us off and refusing to even speak to a recorded message, much less a person. Bob I'm with you. Class Action Lawsuit!!

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2008 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynowatt/Houston-Texas-77070/Dynowatt-Rate-raised-50-in-one-month-Ripped-off-too-Houston-Texas-348014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynowatt