banks

• Submitted: Sat, June 28, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 28, 2008

• Reported By:Spring Texas
Dynowatt
www.dynowatt.com Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Dynowatt Dynowatt... BAD... BAD... BAD Houston Texas

Imagine my shock and horror when I opened my electric bill (Dynowatt) and it more than doubled. Last month we were paying .16 per kwh and this month .25 per kwh. What happened. Did the Texas Senate fall asleep at the wheel [Please remember GUYS and GALS we are the people who elect you]? How can Dynowatt legally increase their rates by more that 60 percent, in less than 30 days, with no notice at all.

I tried to call Dynowatt today and was on hold for more than 3 hours before I finally gave up. My next call was to Reliant.

I am wondering if this is legal?

STAY AWAY from Dynowatt.

Jon
Spring, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2008 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynowatt/Houston-Texas/Dynowatt-Dynowatt-BAD-BAD-BAD-Houston-Texas-345399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynowatt