Complaint Review: Dynowatt

• Submitted: Tue, August 26, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 26, 2008

• Reported By:Cypress Texas
Dynowatt
2225 West Southlake Blvd. Suite 423 Southlake, Texas U.S.A.

Dynowatt Doubled killowatt price without warning! Southlake Texas

I used this company as my residential electric provider and paid my bills on time for over two years.

Then without notice the company went from fourteen cents per killowatt hour to twenty four cents. That nearly doubled my bill. I called to resolve the issue, but they would not do a thing to adjust the bill.

Frustrated, I asked what could be done. Dynowatt offered me sixteen cents per kwh if I were to sign up for a two year contract. I asked if they would re-do this inflated amount and charge the sixteen cent rate and they refused.

I then switched to a different provider. Dynowatt is a RIP-OFF!!!

Riffrite
Cypress, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynowatt/Southlake-Texas-76092/Dynowatt-Doubled-killowatt-price-without-warning-Southlake-Texas-366950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynowatt