Complaint Review: Dynowatt

• Submitted: Wed, July 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 09, 2008

• Reported By:Farmers Branch Texas
Dynowatt
2225 W. Southlake Blvd. Ste. 423 Southlake, Texas U.S.A.

Dynowatt taking advantage and $$$$ Southlake Texas

I moved to Texas over a year ago and enrolled with Dynowatt Power Co. because they proved to offer the lowest rate per kwh and thus, offered the best deal. I was wrong. They have increased their rates astronomically over the year and at first, I thought it might be my carelessness to leave the power on when not at home, and or, the hot summer months. I was wrong. They have overcharged me a disgusting amount. I live in a small, 800 sq. ft. apt. and I just recieved a bill for $310 for one month. I was astonished. Not only was that more than I had ever paid living in a house, I did not realize what was happening until I walked over to my neighbors house and asked her her bill amount. She paid $110 for the same month, exact same apt. as me, and used a different company. I am asking how can my SAME apt. size, give or take usage variables, be $200 more for the same month with the same high temperatures? This is ridiculous. They are thieves and are stealing money out of my pocket. NEVER sign with this horrible company EVER!!!

Elsa
Farmers Branch, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2008 08:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynowatt/Southlake-Texas-76092/Dynowatt-taking-advantage-and-Southlake-Texas-349431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynowatt