Complaint Review: Dynowatt

• Submitted: Fri, July 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 25, 2008

• Reported By:graham Texas
6065 Memorial Dr. Nationwide U.S.A.

Dynowatt increased rates over 50% in one month. Unethical practice. Dublin Ohio

I received a bill from Dynowatt in June of 2008 for $643.47 for ONE month. I had expected it to go up a little due to the Summer heat. However, this was unbelievably high. I called them and they told me that energy was going up and that there was nothing they could do to help me. My kw jumped up from somewhere around 13 cents per kw to 25 cents per kw in ONE month. No notice, no call, nothing!!! Their customer care service told me that the PUC could / would not help and it would be useless to contact them. And, it was only going to get worse. Then they told me that they now had a fixed rate.

This was news to me. I had not been told, nor notified about the increase or the fixed rate. Also, they said that TXU and other companies were going to go up to the same rate? That day, I switched companies. I still had to go thru the processing and wait to be accepted, etc. I just got another bill from Dynowatt this week for $532.03. Funny they did not mention that to me when I called them this week frantic about how I was going to pay this bill. So, for two months I owe them $1,171.52. I have set up a payment plan, but I just could not rest. I am so upset and so I have filed a complaint to the BBB and am going to complain until someone listens. Please join together to file a class action or at least contact your better business bureau. Do this even if this was not your company. If they get away with this, others can follow.

graham, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2008 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynowatt/nationwide/Dynowatt-increased-rates-over-50-in-one-month-Unethical-practice-Dublin-Ohio-355750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynowatt