Complaint Review: Dyson Vacuum cleaners

• Reported By: alliekats — Snohomish Washington United States of America
Dyson Vacuum cleaners
Dyson.com Internet United States of America

Dyson Vacuum cleaners Customer Service is horrible internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Okay,how much was it past their 30 day return policy....

Don't buy anything from Dyson. I needed to exchange a part and tried calling numerous times with waits longer than 30 mins and I'd have to hang up. I then e-mailed and a week later got a response that i had to call to get a RA.

Finally I called and waited 40 mins to talk to someone and they told me it was past 30 days and there was nothing they could
do. I then sent letter to them and was told 2 weeks later, it was my fault for not contacting them within 30 days.

I am returning the part, with receipt confirmation, disputing the charge on my CC and filing a complaint with the BBB. I'm tired of these companies thinking they can just rip off consumers without repercussion. I know fighting for your rights is a hassle and seems easier to just forget about it, but on principle I am not letting this go.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2012 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dyson-Vacuum-cleaners/internet/Dyson-Vacuum-cleaners-Customer-Service-is-horrible-internet-Internet-852655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dyson Vacuum cleaners

Okay,how much was it past their 30 day return policy....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

before you called them? Then, was the part you needed to send back your error or theirs?

Just wondering.