Complaint Review: Dyson

• Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: athabascan — Gresham Oregon United States of America
Dyson
329 SE Hale Drive Gresham, Oregon United States of America

Dyson Poor quality, overpriced, lousy service, inept repair outlets, waste of my time and my money. Gresham, Oregon

I have been through the ringer with Dyson and their repair service location.  My Dyson Animal C-17 broke and was sent in for repair.  The repair facility, Starks Vacuum in Gresham, did a very poor job and threw away my new filters.  I could not use the vacuum until the filters were replaced which took another two weeks.  Upon putting the filters in the vacuum broke again, this time worse than before.  I got the "ring around the rosys" bit from Dyson.  I was told I would have to bring my Dyson back in for more repairs.  I argued with Dyson about getting a replacement or a credit to purchase another one, but, was scoffed at.  Right after that Dyson refused to answer my questions and refused to answer my emails.  I threw the Dyson in the trash.  Dysons are cheaply made, look like they came from outerspace and over priced to the point that the public is fooled into thinking that since the vacuums look "far out" they can get away with this.  It is a shame that Dyson has such poor service and a non-return policy.  Dysons repair outlets are incompetent and wasteful as well as a waste of time.  Shame on them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dyson/Gresham-Oregon-97080/Dyson-Poor-quality-overpriced-lousy-service-inept-repair-outlets-waste-of-my-time-and-987618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dyson