Complaint Review: Dz Transport and Logistics Ltd.

• Submitted: Fri, November 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: girl down under — Sydney Other Australia
Dz Transport and Logistics Ltd.
Jalan Imbi Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia IKuala Lumpur, Select State/Province United States of America

Dz Transport and Logistics Ltd. Dr Abdullah Zair scammed me of nearly $15,000.00A re payments/fees necessary eg.import duty fee,letter of attorney certifying I am beneficiary of parcel,,certificate of anti-money laundering etc IKuala Lumpur, Other

My friend sent me a parcel from Malyasia via Dz Cargo Delivery,even sent me a copy of the transaction. The parcel contained a laptop,an Iphone and assorted jewelry.  What I didn't know was he enclosed cash in the parcel (intent was to surprise me).
I received an email from Mr. Zair stating I need to pay $570.00 import duty fee as it hasn't been paid. I sent the money MTCN 9312152738. Then I received another email stating it was discovered via security scan there was cash in the parcel therefore  the following documents are necessary:  (1) Money Laundering Certificate.(2) A power of attorney letter declaring me as the beneficiary of the money From Malaysia. The amount required was $3698.00A to be sent to Ke Boon Tan MTCN 1500474440.

Meanwhile my friend was in China on business so could not attend to paying what was required. By this time I was questioning why fees were asked to be sent to different individuals rather than to a government department or agency. [continued below]....
.....  My friend, in naivety told me to trust and send the money so the parcel can be released.

Then supposedly the courts have agreed to release the parcel but I need to pay the penalty of $7107.00A  for "abuse of courier laws 1993 section 4b" to be sent to Ahmad Coilins Pedro MTCN 0628081508

After I sent all the required amounts, I got another email  stating I have to pay services fee/tax of 6% =$12,000 to  ZACHEE NDOM, so the money in the parcel can be transferred to my account.  At this point I put my foot down and informed Mr. Zair that I am aware it does not cost that much to transfer money into an account.  I asked him to provide me with the contact person's name and email who is supposedly handling the transfer,  Of course I never heard from him again,

My friend went back to Malaysia and surprise! surprise! He was detained in relation to the parcel containing cash.  The courts actually froze his bank account and required him to pay a penalty of $30,000.00A as well as stopped him from conducting business (He deals in jewelry and precious stones).

So Mr. Zair was aware that my friend was going to be penalized anyway yet he saw an opportunity to extort money from me.
(1) Money Laundering Certificate.
(2) A power of attorney letter declaring you as the beneficiary of the money From Malaysia

Your parcel will be processed once we receive the certificate above and the parcel and money  will be deliver to you there in your country
(1) Money Laundering Certificate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dz-Transport-and-Logistics-Ltd/IKuala-Lumpur-Select-StateProvince-56000/Dz-Transport-and-Logistics-Ltd-Dr-Abdullah-Zair-scammed-me-of-nearly-1500000A-re-payme-966999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dz Transport and Logistics Ltd.