Complaint Review: E-470 Express toll and Linebarger, goffan, Blair & Simpson

• Updated: Mon, June 27, 2011

• Reported By: jaylen — Cheyenne Wyoming United States of America
E-470 Express toll and Linebarger, goffan, Blair & Simpson
22470 E 6th Parkway Suite 110 Aurora, Colorado United States of America

E-470 Express toll and Linebarger, goffan, Blair & Simpson scam Aurora, Colorado

I live in Wyoming and take the express toll to get to the airport. I paid all bills that come from the express toll. It took a while because they said they had to get permission from Wyoming to give out information. Well the first one came real late and I paid it plus a $5.00 late fee.  The ssecond came and I paid it.  Then I get one from Linebarger, goggan, blair & sampson called a notice of toll evasion-civil penalty assessment.

All of a sudden $16.00 is up to $181.00.  I don't even think this is legal.  My last trip was on May 13th and it was included in the penalty with $50.00 added on.  I hope someone from WYDOT can help me with this.  I am a 62 year old widow with limited income but I do pay all my bills.  When I phone one of them, they refer me to the other one.  I believe this is usury and should not be allowed.  I cannot afford an attorney and the State of Colorado should correct this.  Hope someone can help me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2011 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-470-Express-toll-and-Linebarger-goffan-Blair-Simpson/Aurora-Colorado-80018/E-470-Express-toll-and-Linebarger-goffan-Blair-Simpson-scam-Aurora-Colorado-746007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-470 Express toll and Linebarger, goffan, Blair & Simpson