Complaint Review: E Advertising

• Submitted: Fri, July 13, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, July 13, 2007

• Reported By:Eagle Mountain Utah
E Advertising
4320 Deerwood Lake Parkway #101 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

E Advertising SCAM Ripoff Jacksonville Florida

Me and my husband got scammed by E-Advertising, we signed up on May 17, 2006 when a gentlemen called and told us he could optimize our website for a period of 12 months, for $4,500. We even looked them up on BBB and they appeared to be legitimate.

Then after hearing from no one for over a month, I called and they rushed what seemed like a template "Conversion report" in July of 2006 and I was assigned a consultant which scheduled a meeting with me.

After talking with him for a few minutes, we scheduled a follow-up meeting for the next week. This meeting was then cancelled.

Their contact information on the conversion report is incorrect, and when I try to contact someone I am usually sent to voicemail. When I leave a message, nobody returns my calls.

In October 2006 I sent an email to support@eadvertisingconsultants.com. This email came back undelivered.

In October 2006 a gentleman called saying that he was from E-Advertising and I informed him that I wanted to cancel my program. He continued by requesting my credit card information. Because it took a while to get the credit card, he must have been worried and he hung up.

I then called the company and they had no record of this person. This means that this person was posing to be from E-Advertising and trying to get credit card information.

Since then we have tried to locate the company, their website is down and their numbers don't work. We got Taken BIG Time.

Eagle Mountain, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2007 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Advertising/Jacksonville-Florida-32216/E-Advertising-SCAM-Ripoff-Jacksonville-Florida-260642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E Advertising