Complaint Review: E-Biz Academy LLC

• Updated: Tue, August 20, 2013

• Reported By: Raymond — Clinton Township Michigan
E-Biz Academy LLC
9450 SW Gemini Dr , Oregon USA

E-Biz Academy LLC For Duvera opened up an accut with Duvera, for$3,000 I cancelled on 2nd day, but they did not cancell my account Beverton Oregon

I joined there company, but decided to cancell,  I did cancell the second day,  they also charged my credit card $499.  they gave me back that part,  now they turned me into a collection agency for $3,000  and I got nothing from them in services,   nothing..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Biz-Academy-LLC/Oregon-48036-2567/E-Biz-Academy-LLC-For-Duvera-opened-up-an-accut-with-Duvera-for3000-I-cancelled-on-2nd-1077398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Biz Academy LLC