Complaint Review: E-Business Network

• Updated: Wed, September 08, 2010

• Reported By: Romane — Greenacres Washington USA
E-Business Network
4939 West Ray Road #342 Chandler, Arizona United States of America

E-Business Network 1 E-Business Network Internet Fraud, Scam, Theifs, and LIARS. scam for over $3,400.00 and I am trying to reclaim my money.I have not recieved 1 DIME. I hope a lawyer will take this case because they have done this before. Chandler, Arizona

I would like my $3,498.00. I hope an attorney will take this case and stop these guys. I never received anything and websites that didn't work, NOT ONE DIME! They have also done this to 2 other people that I found on line after the fact. I have all the invoices that guarantee my money back and then some. I can email if needed.

I am a 61 year old woman lost my job in December. I was looking online for work from home opportunities in March. I received a phone call from Robert Biggs (actually 3 pressure calls total 2x I told him I had to think about it) the Marketing Director, of Ecommerce Systems and he was trying to convince me to work from home with the E-Business Network and all I needed to do was purchase this travel web site, platinum $498.00  and I couldn't go wrong and if I purchased an affiliate Amazon store for a total of $2,400.00 and $1,000.00 for advertising, I would not get rich but I could make my investment back in 6 months and 3 times that in 1 year. Each time he called He repeated all the things again and I would say Ill think about it. I believe it was the 4th call, I said how do I know this is not a scam he said check us out at the better business gave me this link http://www.bbb.org/reno/business-reviews/computers-software-and-services/e-business-network-in-reno-nv-90009857#complaint

I told him I could not do that, that I did not have that kind of money. He said you have a credit card right? I said yes but I can't afford that, I just lost my job 2 months ago and I am having a hard time as it is paying the bills. I told him I was going to close my current card because I was receiving some unauthorized charges and did not know exactly how much was on my card but I did not want to put anymore on it.

He said, "well lets call your credit union and check on your visa card and see if you can do this or not, then you can close your card, I'll help you" I called the STCU credit card center and got my balance and told the woman I wanted to close this card out. He , Robert Biggs, was on the line too and he said "can we get these charges through before you close the card, you can't go wrong". He was really pressuring me and saying all the stuff over and over again and I said OK I will give it try, because he said I could get my money back. I am out $3,498.00 and have not seen 1 DIME. I also saw his names on some blogs where he had done the same thing to 2 other people and one close to $5,000.00. It is fraud and he needs to be stopped. I can see how he is making his 12,000.00 per month, by doing this a few times a month I'll bet he makes good money!  He outright lied!  I Also filed a report with the FTC but have not heard anything,reference number is: 27196474.

I have all the paper work and invoices with the guarantees, at least my investment $3,498.00 that I can email. If you can't help maybe you can tell me where to go I can't go to AZ, I am barely making it at the gorcery store, and it says on the invoice(has the AZ Address) any disputes will be addressed in Maricopa County.

Please Help

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2010 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Business-Network/Chandler-Arizona-85226/E-Business-Network-1-E-Business-Network-Internet-Fraud-Scam-Theifs-and-LIARS-scam-fo-638828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Business Network