pitch

• Reported By: pissedconsumer — Clarkdale Arizona
E-CIGS
Troy, MI Troy, Michigan USA

E-CIGS e-cigs bait and switch rip-off Troy Michigan

These guys are something else. I ordered a $9.99 sample pack of these "e-cigs to try them out and the next thing I know, I'm in some sort of CLUB and they charge my bank account $99.99. Very decieving web advertising.

I made a total of three calls to some call center and tried to understand what the heck the operator was saying. Very heavy accent. All the while I was telling them I didn't want to be in their CLUB and all I wanted was my money back. Then she said OK, How about we give it to you for $49.99? I said NO, I want my money back. She said, How about $19.99?

I said I guess you must be hard of hearing or you don't understand English. I.....want.....my.....money.....back! I.....do.....not.....want.....your.....product! She finally said she would refund half my money and then the other half when I sent back the merchandise (which I don't even have) I guess they sent me something. WTF !!! DO NOT fall for these peoples crap. I went back to Green Smoke. More expensive, but no gimicks. Another hook, line, and sinker rip-off company hiring forigners to lie for them on the phone. Don't fall for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-CIGS/Troy-Michigan/E-CIGS-e-cigs-bait-and-switch-rip-off-Troy-Michigan-1049653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-CIGS