Complaint Review: E-CREDIT SOLUTIONS, INC

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2002

• Reported By:Roanoke' VA
E-CREDIT SOLUTIONS, INC
9590 NW 25TH STREET MIAMI, FLORIDA U.S.A.

E-CREDIT SOLUTIONS, INC. invasion of privacy is more like it

This company called me and sent me one of those post cards. I talked to the phone rep. long enough to find out that they would'nt tell me anything until they had my ssn# and my checking acct. #. The rep told me he was'nt authorized to give any information until he got the "required" info. Then i got the post card not realizing that it was the same company and called out of curiosity. After i got the same "no info no tell" attitude i realized it was the same people. The phone rep. guarenteed me that it was a secure phone call and that the info would only be used to determine what card i qualified for. Then I asked for a # to call to speak to someone about the program before i gave him any info and he gave me a number where you could'nt get any info except on an existing account. I'd guess this is a large company tempting to fraud a lot of people. There is no reason to give someone that kind of information before you know exactly what you are getting into. THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE NUMBERS I HAVE:

9590 NW 25TH STREET
MIAMI, FL 33172

Suni
Roanoke' Virigia

*UPDATED info ..Click here to find out HOW TO DEAL WITH PHONY CREDIT CARD RIP-OFFS **Get your money back, **Stop them from taking more of your money, **Stop them from ruining your credit

Click here to read more Rip-off Reports on E-Credit Solutions Capital aka Choice Consumer Credit

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-CREDIT-SOLUTIONS-INC/MIAMI-FLORIDA-33172/E-CREDIT-SOLUTIONS-INC-invasion-of-privacy-is-more-like-it-13982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-CREDIT SOLUTIONS, INC