• Report: #20110

Complaint Review: E-CREDIT SOLUTIONS INC.

• Submitted: Fri, May 03, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, May 26, 2002

• Reported By:ENFIELD CT
E-CREDIT SOLUTIONS INC.
7349 NW 34TH ST. MIAMI, Florida U.S.A.

E-CREDIT SOLUTIONS-CREDIT SOLUTIONS INC. ripoff ripped off and scammed MIAMI Florida *EDitor's Comment

*0: EDitor's Comment to the above Rebuttal

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This report is conflicting with my company name

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This report is conflicting with my company name

I was sent a postcard from "e-credit solutions Inc." saying that I was approved for a credit card. I called the number with my referance number and they told me the processing fee was $199.95. I needed a credit card and thought that this was a good quick way to get it. They told me I would recieve the card within 21 business days. I never recieved it, 3 months later I tried to call the number to find out what happened and the cusomer service voice box came on and told me that the number was changed. So I called the new number and got the customer service voice box again and it said that customer service was down, please send all inquiries in writting to our address. Please help me anyway that you can. Thanks! Their information: E-Credit Solutions Inc. 7346 NW 34th St. Miami Flordia 33122 U.S.A (800)959-4995 (Number on postcard) (866)793-6835 (Changed Number) JONATHAN ENFIELD, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2002 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-CREDIT-SOLUTIONS-INC/MIAMI-Florida-33122/E-CREDIT-SOLUTIONS-CREDIT-SOLUTIONS-INC-ripoff-ripped-off-and-scammed-MIAMI-Florida-EDit-20110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-CREDIT SOLUTIONS INC.

#1 0

EDitor's Comment to the above Rebuttal

AUTHOR: - ()

Mr. James Baines IV CEO:

Thank you for the clarification. However, it is obvious from your response that you did not consult competent legal counsel before submitting your rebuttal.

If you had you would have learned a couple of things; first your use of the term "slander" and "illegal" is redundant. Next, no report gave be the vehicle for slander since reports are written and slander deals with the spoken word.

Additionally, the attorney would have advised you that as a result of recent court decisions, neither we nor our hosting service can be held responsible for the postings. As a final note, you should know that the truth is the perfect defense in charges of slander. If you were to file suit and the individual were to assume that defense, it would put you in the position of proving your innocence.

We understand your frustration, but perhaps the answer to this problem is to either change your name or go after the culprits that are actually causing you all your heartburn... E-CREDIT SOLUTIONS INC. of Florida.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This report is conflicting with my company name

AUTHOR: James - ()

I am the owner of Ecreditsolutions.com not E-creditsolutions Inc based in Florida, we are based in Washington State and do not take money out of people account.

This report is illegally slandering my company name because it has our url attached to it I immediatlly request that you take any references to Ecreditsolutions.com and put a disclaimer in any future reports or we will seek immediate legal action. Thank you for your assistence in this matter.

James Baines, IV CEO